What’s the performance of broken the gasoline pumpAUG.08,2020
How Fuel Injection Systems WorkJUN.20,2020
What is an ABS SensorJUN.13,2020
Structure And Working Principle Of Automobile Ignition CoilJUN.01,2020
How To Tell if a Spark Plug is BadMAY.30,2020
Three Main Types of Ignition CoilsMAY.24,2020
What Causes A Fuel Pump To Go Bad?MAY.20,2020
How To Test The Fuel Pump?MAY.18,2020
Principle Of Oxygen SensorMAY.16,2020
How To Install An AIR FLOW SENSOR?MAY.16,2020
How To Install An AIR FLOW SENSOR?
1. Before install the air flow sensor, the positive electrodes of the car battery must be disconnected;
2. The air flow sensor is installed between the air filter and the throttle body; The arrow direction (1) on the product points to the direction of the throttle body;
3. Loosen the screws (2, 3) of the pipe fasteners on both sides of the air flow sensor to take the bad air flow sensor out, then put a new Air Flow Sensor and tighten the screws (2, 3).
4. After the air flow sensor is installed, insert the corresponding connector in the correct direction Plug.
5. Connect the positive electrodes of the car battery after installation;