What’s the performance of broken the gasoline pumpAUG.08,2020
How Fuel Injection Systems WorkJUN.20,2020
What is an ABS SensorJUN.13,2020
Structure And Working Principle Of Automobile Ignition CoilJUN.01,2020
How To Tell if a Spark Plug is BadMAY.30,2020
Three Main Types of Ignition CoilsMAY.24,2020
What Causes A Fuel Pump To Go Bad?MAY.20,2020
How To Test The Fuel Pump?MAY.18,2020
Principle Of Oxygen SensorMAY.16,2020
How To Install An AIR FLOW SENSOR?MAY.16,2020
According to the heating value, there are cold and hot types; according to the electrode material, there are nickel alloys, silver alloys and platinum alloys; if you are more professional, the types of spark plugs are generally as follows:
1. Quasi-type spark plug: its insulator skirt is slightly retracted into the end face of the case, and the side electrode is the most widely used outside the end face of the case.
2. Edge body protruding spark plug: The insulator skirt is longer and protrudes beyond the end face of the casing. It has the advantages of large heat absorption, good anti-fouling ability, etc., and can be directly cooled by the intake air to reduce the temperature, so it is not easy to cause hot ignition, so the thermal adaptation range is wide.
3. Electrode type spark plug: The electrode is very thin, which is characterized by strong sparks and good ignition ability. It can also ensure that the engine can start quickly and reliably in the severe cold season. The thermal range is wide and it can meet a variety of purposes.
4. Seat-type spark plug: The housing and the screw-in thread are made conical, so a good seal can be maintained without a gasket, which reduces the size of the spark plug and is more beneficial to the design of the engine.
5. Polar spark plugs: The side electrodes are generally two or more. The advantage is that the ignition is reliable and the gap does not need to be adjusted often. Therefore, it is often used on some gasoline engines where the electrodes are easily ablated and the spark plug gap cannot be adjusted often.
6, surface spark-type spark plug: the surface gap type, it is the coldest type of spark plug, the gap between the center electrode and the housing end face is concentric.
In addition, in order to suppress the radio interference of automobile ignition system, resistance type and shield type spark plugs have been produced. The resistance type spark plug is equipped with a ceramic resistor of 5-10Ω in the spark plug, and the shield type spark plug uses a metal shell to seal and seal the entire spark plug. The shielded spark plug can not only prevent radio interference, but also be used in waterproof and explosion-proof places.